• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Elmo's Cafe

New posts
Here is what I remember....

Blackened shrimp...:clap_1:

Glow in the dark Margarita...:puke:
 
Last edited:
Here is what I remember....

Blackened shrimp...:clap_1:

Glow in the dark Margarita...:puke:

Oh come on Kitty.

If you don't like Elmos, I'm sure there are other places these Sowallers can recommend.:biggrin:
 
sometime they have a bbq pork sandwich that is yummy. it's usually a lunch special. besides that i love the chicken.

never had a Q sandwich there...guess i'll give it another shot...
 
been there. had an okay lunch. I think it's probably a funn place with the right group of folks. but for good food, no thanks.

but I am craving me some Nicks on the Bay... :wub:

Love Nick's on the Bay!!! The hubby and I go there quite a bit. The crab legs are fantastic.

And they always have a fabulous collection of taxidermy!:biggrin:
 
No one has mentioned Whataburger?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top