• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Embarq DSL

New posts
Another idea: buy a full page in the local paper and run your above post on it. I am sure you can find others who have experienced the same problems to share in the cost of the page.

Bad PR is about the only thing that will get their attention IMO.
 
Another idea: buy a full page in the local paper and run your above post on it. I am sure you can find others who have experienced the same problems to share in the cost of the page.

Bad PR is about the only thing that will get their attention IMO.

I did send an e-mail out to several hundred people alerting them to the problem and provided the CEO's Name and Telephone number. These people included rental agents, business owners, residents, several city employees and city counsel members.
 
Here are the names and numbers:

Chairman of the Board, President & CEO of Embarq -
Daniel R Hesse -
Telephone Number 1-913-323-4637/
Fax Number 1-913-523-9120/

Embarq Department of Consumer Affairs - (Directly under the CEO)
Beverly Bridgers
Telephone Number 1-800-877-3345

Please feel free to call and complain directly to these individuals.
 
I also had a problem with Embarq, they promised all these wonderful things, but delivered nothing. I ended up writing a letter in triplicate,and sending it to 3 different Embarq offices, filing a complaint with the FTC, and with the Florida Public Service Commission. Got some action, but unknown how all will work out.
 
Here are the names and numbers:

Chairman of the Board, President & CEO of Embarq -
Daniel R Hesse -
Telephone Number 1-913-323-4637/
Fax Number 1-913-523-9120/

Embarq Department of Consumer Affairs - (Directly under the CEO)
Beverly Bridgers
Telephone Number 1-800-877-3345

Please feel free to call and complain directly to these individuals.

What are their mailing addresses?
 
I will be needing DSL and satellite service for my new house at Watersound. Who do you suggest I go with ? Does anyone have a local number that I can contact service provide r?
 
By the way, just wanted to post that after making a consumer complaint, and writing the executive offices of Embarq in triplicate, I received a call from the executive office in Las Vegas and my account was finally cleared up! :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top