• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Emerald Glenn?

New posts

BeachCat

Beach Comber
I have a family member who is very interested in Emerald Glenn. Does anyone know any extra info. that isn't on their website? I've already checked the flood zones so, that isn't needed.

Thanks for any information anyone provides.
 
What are you wanting to know???

I have been on the property. It is very nice. Tall pines, some low shrubs.
 
IBD,

I'm interested in aspects such as whether or not they have allowed/prohibited building materials like Rosemary Beach, etc., whether or not the homeowner chooses from styles/plans or hires an architect, whether or not there is an approved builder list--that kind of information.

Also, it's good to read that it is lovely property. My SIL will be glad to know that. She and her husband are coming into town this weekend to check into the development a bit further.

-BeachCat
 
Here is what I know, I do not work for EG in any way. I am a Realtor and I have a lot under reservation.
  • yes Equestrian community
  • I am not sure about the building materials part. Docs should be in soon and I am sure that they will specify more along those lines.
  • Some of the lots are over 4 acres :clap:
  • What I liked is that I could have a main house, a barn and a garage with an apartment above. I dont like houses with stairs so I have plenty of room to build a nice size one story.
  • I dont know of an approved builder list but I do know that they have had many calls
  • I think LRK (Looney Ricks Kiss??) from Tenn is already working on a few plans for some people who want to have everything ready to begin building ASAP.
  • www.emeraldglenn.com
 
Does anyone know the asking price of the equestrian lots?
 
As of 1/24/08 ALL lots are priced at $199,900 with a $20,000 credit at closing. Not bad for a 4+ acre lot in a subdivision.

CCK, I have a packet at my office....
 
They will allow the buyer to do a "one time split" on the 4+ acres, offering the buyer to "hopefully" recover some/all of his purchase price back. :clap:
 
They will allow the buyer to do a "one time split" on the 4+ acres, offering the buyer to "hopefully" recover some/all of his purchase price back. :clap:

tis true, and you get to pick your close neighbors...;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top