• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Emily - Not again!!!!!

New posts
Re: Not again!!!!!

I certainly wouldn't wish a hurricane on anyone - but I'd be pleased if it kept on that path and shook up the Yucatan a little and fizzled.
 
Re: Not again!!!!!

Looks like Emily is going to Cancun....we hope. A few smaller, further away, low impact storms would be beneficial to push sand back up on the beaches, such as TS Cindy did. We do not need anymore Ivan, Arlene, or Dennis type storms...ever again....
 
Re: Not again!!!!!

From the most recent path projection I just looked at, it looks like TS Emily is going further West and may not turn to the North towards the panhandle. I am not a storm tracker or meteorologist and maybe just wishful thinking and too mush PMA (positive mental attitude)? They are now calling it TS Emily...yikes. :eek:
 
Re: Not again!!!!!

wetwilly said:
From the most recent path projection I just looked at, it looks like TS Emily is going further West and may not turn to the North towards the panhandle. I am not a storm tracker or meteorologist and maybe just wishful thinking and too mush PMA (positive mental attitude)? They are now calling it TS Emily...yikes. :eek:
... and sometime tomorrow, they expect to be calling her Hurricane Emily.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top