greenroomsurfer
Beach Fanatic
I'm looking real hard at Salvage rights. Once again camping on the beach is against the Law.

You're absolutely right about SoWal.com. This board being community oriented is exactly how technology can be very very useful. Lumping my theories on this board is ironic as SoWal is one of a few exceptions to my rule.
Though I believe you have me at a disadvantage. It's no secret who I am (I don't think), but I'd love to know who a scooterbug is. Perhaps I do and didn't realize. We need a SoWal gang-sign to throw to one another. Maybe just a.
I've totally hijacked this thread...apologies all around.
I'm Home. I thought I was the only one with these feelings. CE doesn't run trucks after dark to pick up items. I feel then it's up to County Residents to flood CE phone lines 850-622-000 with complaints. Otherwise finders keepers losers weeper. Throw away after dark whatever you like the signs say it's debris. So dispose of properly. Chair Rental Companies please take note. The biggest offenders IMO!

Kitty, get on the SoWal cam. There is a suspicious blue tent in Grayton near the Lake outflow.