TreeFrog
Beach Fanatic
For a period last summer, I was happy to see that "remove it or lose it" was being enforced. The beaches were cleaner and looked more inviting.
It's been months since I've seen an item either tagged or removed. Down here by Eastern Lake, we have a lot of folks staking their claim and leaving their stuff set up overnight. This appears to include the beach chair rentals, although to tell the truth, I don't know how early they arrive to set up.
So is "remove it or lose it" reduced to a few signs, or have I just missed the enforcement?
It's been months since I've seen an item either tagged or removed. Down here by Eastern Lake, we have a lot of folks staking their claim and leaving their stuff set up overnight. This appears to include the beach chair rentals, although to tell the truth, I don't know how early they arrive to set up.
So is "remove it or lose it" reduced to a few signs, or have I just missed the enforcement?
Although your family considers it a necessity, that tent is still an entanglement hazard to sea turtles and other animals, especially when the wind picks it up and puts it into the gulf. Owning a home does not entitle you to disobey county ordinances or other laws. Please pick up your stuff and take it in at night! If you are not physically capable of doing that, how did it get down to the beach to start with???