SHELLY
SoWal Insider
The first night, we took it down (total PITA considering we're coming right back out in the morning), but then we noticed it wasn't being enforced, so for the next 2 nights we left it up.
The way that I see, this is an 'enforcement' issue. If the TDC does nothing, then the beaches will be lined with junk again this year just as in years past.
I don't agree with CK's argument about women and tents (women in the Army can hoist a 20-man tent with the best of 'em), but I see how they rationalize over leaving it up if "everyone else" does too.
The TDC needs to get off their collective arses and do a whole season of "shock and awe" nighttime raids to clear this junk--it won't take long for word to get around on 30A "Move it or Lose it!"
My money is riding on the fact that this will never happen.
.



