• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Enzo's Italian

New posts
We tried it tonight. The lasagna and eggplant parmesan were plentiful and good. Prices are reasonable too. Will have to try their pizza.
 
I grew up with an Enzo's restaurant in NE Ohio....I wonder if they followed me down here.... I could only hope so. I have never found anywhere else on earth that had their pizza sauce recipe/flavor. Their Lasagna to die for. I may have to drive down and check it out! Thanks for letting us know.:biggrin:
 
pie was wonderful, thought that I was in Jersey. Owner Tom is a Guido, and used to cook at Capo's. Heard nothing but good things about menu items from friends. Will definitely become my pie of choice at the beach!:roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top