• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Enzo's Lunch & Dinner Menu

New posts
Give us directions, please.


1598 South County Hwy 393
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
(850) 267-3003


In the Sunset Promenade Center near Gulf Place in Santa Rosa Beach, situated beside the bike trail, 1/4 mile stroll from the beach on 393. Walk or ride your bike to Enzo’s for a
unique taste of Italy!​

Click Here For Map
 
Last edited:
:welcome: ENZO:welcome:

Do you do take out? Pleeeeeez :idontno:

I do hope so, as it all sounds good....and when we get home..."late" at night we sit in front of the TV and dine alone...talking over the day/nights work! I could pick it up earlier then warm in oven....yummy:!:

Good luck!

Kat:clap_1: :biggrin:
 
:welcome: ENZO:welcome:

Do you do take out? Pleeeeeez :idontno:

I do hope so, as it all sounds good....and when we get home..."late" at night we sit in front of the TV and dine alone...talking over the day/nights work! I could pick it up earlier then warm in oven....yummy:!:

Good luck!

Kat:clap_1: :biggrin:


Kat,

We have take out for both Lunch & Dinner.

Thanks,
Enzo's
 
This all sounds wonderful...and the best part is...in SoWal, there is always room for another grayt food establishment!!:lolabove: The "Hot Italian" and the "Veggie" sandwich for lunch sound YUMMMMM!!!!!
 
I had dinner tonite at Enzo's and was throughly impressed. Caesar salad, fresh baked foccacia, Chicken parmagiana over perfectly cooked linguine, and ricotta cheese cake for dessert. :clap: :clap: I will definitely make many return trips. We want to try the pizza since Tom made great pizzas at Capo.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top