• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

ENZO'S...yum

New posts

Britkiwi

Beach Lover
My Mother-in-law and ate dinner there this evening. It was a wonderful atmosphere, small and quaint. 2 great waitresses.

My FAVORITE was the Cold Antipasto. Probably one of the best salads I have had.

I had eaten there a year or so ago before I left the state for awhile and was glad to go back again. Overall, a great experience and meal and I will go back again and again and probably again :clap:
 
I agree. They have the best pizza around here so far that we've tried. Haven't tried anything else on their menu yet. And still haven't tried Fat Clemenza's pizza, I'm thinking that they might be the only place that can take 'em down in the pizza arena from the rumors I hear.
 
My Mother-in-law and ate dinner there this evening. It was a wonderful atmosphere, small and quaint. 2 great waitresses.

My FAVORITE was the Cold Antipasto. Probably one of the best salads I have had.

I had eaten there a year or so ago before I left the state for awhile and was glad to go back again. Overall, a great experience and meal and I will go back again and again and probably again :clap:
Good for you! I wish I could say the same about our experience:yikes: (2 x's). I may have to give it one more try.....antipasto does sound good. :drool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top