NewUrbanGirl
Beach Lover
Okay, geek alert!
Just curious how other folks evaluate their rental properties. I was running some numbers this a.m. and looking at net rental $$ as a % of property value, which was interesting to compare properties. I also looked at net $$ per square foot, and rental as the numerator on an expense denominator (with and without mortgage). Of course, there is the old "how much $$ is in my pocket at the end of the year" standby, but just curious if there are any other interesting ways y'all look at your rentals.
Just curious how other folks evaluate their rental properties. I was running some numbers this a.m. and looking at net rental $$ as a % of property value, which was interesting to compare properties. I also looked at net $$ per square foot, and rental as the numerator on an expense denominator (with and without mortgage). Of course, there is the old "how much $$ is in my pocket at the end of the year" standby, but just curious if there are any other interesting ways y'all look at your rentals.