• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ever Changing

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
My favorite thing about Real Estate is that it is ever changing! I am not sure what is going on but we have really picked up. I was working with a client that was looking at 5 homes in particular. Of these 5 only one left to choose from. They are trying to get down this weekend and write up the final choice. Things seem to be changing! This could be good or bad. I guess it just depends on where you are sitting!
 
I vote good thing!!!:lolabove: Remember 2003-04 you could not get the contract to the agent fast enough and it would already have a contract! Change is good!!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top