• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Everybody has a thread like this...

New posts
jessifunn said:
But here I go. I am looking for a one bedroom place for this funn to rest her little head. Anybody got anything??
Where? In SoWal? I thought you were moving to Nashvegas! :idontno:
 
jessifunn said:
But here I go. I am looking for a one bedroom place for this funn to rest her little head. Anybody got anything??
You are confusing me.
 
Are you wanting long or short term??? I may know of something.....
 
jessifunn said:
p where have you been i have been in sowal now for a month.
I know, but I thought you were eventually headed for Nashvegas...? Oh, never mind.
Anyway, how would I know if you're really in SoWal or not? I was there and never saw a trace of you. :idontno:
 
I just came across something for $1,050 in the point washington area. I don't know anything about it personally but I would be happy to share the info that I saw if you are interested.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top