• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Everything is Rosy ?

New posts
Andy,

Click on ducer's name above. Choose view profile. On the right hand side you'll find the option for Ignore. It's made my life much better.

I usually don't use the block option, but at a certain point you have to throw the drunk out of the party.
 
Andy, Click on ducer's name above. Choose view profile. On the right hand side you'll find the option for Ignore. It's made my life much better. I usually don't use the block option, but at a certain point you have to throw the drunk out of the party.

Thank you for that tip. Learned something.
 
Andy,

Click on ducer's name above. Choose view profile. On the right hand side you'll find the option for Ignore. It's made my life much better.

I usually don't use the block option, but at a certain point you have to throw the drunk out of the party.

Thank you, LOCAL I was aware of the "ignore" option. I don't use it as I might miss something posted that is humorous, stupid or even intelligent by those who usuallyblather as I will now be accused of doing.
 
adorable....little brainless drones pretending they won't read the posts of first person who has been teaching them the unvarnished truth



check Facebook again drones, I'm sure there are plenty of lazy, bored housewives who find you amazing
 
adorable....little brainless drones pretending they won't read the posts of first person who has been teaching them the unvarnished truth



check Facebook again drones, I'm sure there are plenty of lazy, bored housewives who find you amazing

That sounds almost goth.

180px-Tallgoth.png
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top