• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Executive Office Suites?

New posts

hutch

Beach Lover
Does anything think building an office complex with executive suites is a good idea in the Destin area? There seems to be a need for full-time, part-time offices space. I know there are a lot of executives that work out of their homes and sometimes they need a office to meet people or conduct business outside of their home office. I am talking about furnished offices with someone to answer the phone etc. I would think it would be a good idea for large developments such as Rosemary Beach and Watercolors .
 
hutch said:
Does anything think building an office complex with executive suites is a good idea in the Destin area? There seems to be a need for full-time, part-time offices space. I know there are a lot of executives that work out of their homes and sometimes they need a office to meet people or conduct business outside of their home office. I am talking about furnished offices with someone to answer the phone etc. I would think it would be a good idea for large developments such as Rosemary Beach and Watercolors .

Yep - but I think you mean SoWal, not Destin. Offices on 30-A or 98 rent easily - either small single spaces or multiple large spaces.

You could build 40 suites and by the time you finished you'd have 40 new real estate agencies moving in. Or builders, title companies, developers, lawyers, etc. And then you have plenty of established ones that need new or additional space.

Take a look at the St. Joe developed commercial park on the north side of 98 between 395 and inlet beach. They have 1/2 acre to 5 acre lots which would be an excellent location for offices, office/warehouse, etc.

BTW - Watercolors are what you buy at the art store, WaterColor is a coastal resort. :wink:
 
Wondering if there was ever movement on this. I work for a software company and can office anywhere. My wife and I have been talking back and forth about spending most of the summer is Sowal, but I would need to rent a small office space. Any ideas?

Regards,

Craig
 
There is a place by Eastern Lake that rents out short term office space. Just west of the strip mall with the dentist office and school.

And anyone who builds an office complex needs to make sure every suite or office has its OWN separate mailing address as the stupid post office will not let you forward mail otherwise.
 
There is the exact place you are looking for in Grand Boulevard in Sandestin called Regus. They are on the 2nd floor above Prudential Real Estate and Chico's. They offer short and long term office space. You can rent private offices, shared office space. They also offer Virtual Offices that allow you to have a professional address, phone number answered by a live receptionist and also several days of private office time a month. They rent offices by the hour, day, month, 3 month, 6 months, 12 months, etc...Their website is www.regus.com and the phone number is 850-269-6800.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top