• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Expanded profile to myspace

New posts

Hop

Beach Fanatic
This may be a Kurt question...but I just started posting this week and I'm already making friends.:D ..imagine that!?!? In an effort to see who people are, besides actually taking part in the kickball game, is there a way to link my SoWal to my myspace account...an html code or something? So we can get to know each other better?
 
I skipped right over you yesterday, Hop! I hope to meet you next week, if not sooner.
 
This may be a Kurt question...but I just started posting this week and I'm already making friends.:D ..imagine that!?!? In an effort to see who people are, besides actually taking part in the kickball game, is there a way to link my SoWal to my myspace account...an html code or something? So we can get to know each other better?

Yo Hop!

You can add your myspace URL to your SoWal profile as your homepage.

In MySpace edit profile you can add a link to SoWal in your comments, in the about me, or other box something like (be sure to remove spaces) :

< a href=http://www.SoWal.com/bb >Join me on the SoWal Forum
 
done...thanks brother!
 
I was being a lurker.....;-) ...
 
Nice to meet you today Suzie:D
 
i'll try...i must check with my wife/social coordinater.
 
bring her, too. we'll put you guys on opposing teams! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top