• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Explosion 12:16 PM

New posts

Truman

Beach Fanatic
What the heck was that? Not the usual air force bomb tests over at Eglin - much bigger and closer felt in Grayton Beach.
 
I've felt some that I swore would break my windows. What are the wind conditions and cloud level? If there's a good layer covering the area it acts like a lid on a pot and makes it seem a lot louder...
 
I felt it in Grayton also. I agree with Truman. Not one of the usual blasts. Thought my house was falling apart or maybe a tree hit it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top