• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fabric Shop

New posts
I have not been able to find any:( There is Margies in crestview and a lot in PC, but I have yet to find anything closer:( I did just go by Joanns yesterday in FWB and they had a fantastic selection:)
 
This won't really help you since it is for upholstery, but for others - I haven't been there yet, but I've seen a sign for a new place on 98. I think it's called the Fabric Zoo. It's near 98 Bar-b-q & Big Daddy's Pizza. There was an article in the Sun about the lady that opened it.
 
Last edited:
Yards N Yarn in Freeport will open on the 15th! The front window says quilting, sewing and yarn stuff, so that will save me the trip to FWB or PC!
:wub::wub::wub::clap::clap::clap::clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top