• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fabric Store

New posts

rlesgal

Beach Lover
Rumor has it that Freeport is getting a fabric store for quilters, sewing and yarn for stitchers......:yikes:
:clap:
:clap:
:clap:
:clap:
:clap:
 
Have you heard if they are going to handle fabrics by Heather Bailey, Amy Butler, etc.? You can only get those online or at A & E Pharmacy in Pensacola. That would make my day if they do!!!

I also miss the Stitchery House...was just thinking about them yesterday...can't find good needlepoint and cross-stitch anywhere around here!

[

QUOTE=rlesgal;654499]Rumor has it that Freeport is getting a fabric store for quilters, sewing and yarn for stitchers......:yikes:
:clap:
:clap:
:clap:
:clap:
:clap:[/QUOTE]
 
For cross stitch supplies my two favorite online stores are:

European Cross Stitch

Stitching Bits and Bobs

I love being able to get a kit for all the more exotic bits of a Chatelaine design from European XS, but I really miss getting to browse around the big racks of charts and touch the pretty fibers and fabric like you can at a bricks and mortar store.
 
Where is this rumor coming from? This would be exciting indeed.

I'd love to not have to drive to PC every time I need something...or to be able to actually SEE fabric before buying it....
 
Where is this rumor coming from? This would be exciting indeed.

I'd love to not have to drive to PC every time I need something...or to be able to actually SEE fabric before buying it....

That was the owner's idea too! Not having to drive from one end of the panhandle to the other for choices!

Target date is 4/3 - On Hwy 20 In Plaza where Freeport Pet Clinic is - at other end!
:wub:
 
That was the owner's idea too! Not having to drive from one end of the panhandle to the other for choices!

Target date is 4/3 - On Hwy 20 In Plaza where Freeport Pet Clinic is - at other end!
:wub:

OMG, sounds like this is more than a rumor! And it will be right next to my vet!
 
I've seen display shelving going in and they've put up the sign on the building! Looks like its getting ready to open...I hope this weekend so I don't have to go into PC to get stuff...
 
I've also seen a sign for 'Fabric Zoo' on one of those strip malls on the north side of 98 Santa Rosa Beach-ish.

Anyone checked them out yet?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top