• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fabrice on 98

New posts

DavidD

Beach Fanatic
I ate at Fabrice's in WaterColor last weekend and Fabienne(?) suggested that when they reopen the 98 location that they were doing something different there. Does anyone know if its open or what the surprise is?
 
Kurt, do I understand that this is similar to the cafe in California (The Same Cafe, I think it is called)...where people pay what they can for a meal? or work or barter?
 
Kurt, do I understand that this is similar to the cafe in California (The Same Cafe, I think it is called)...where people pay what they can for a meal? or work or barter?

Pay what you can or what you will. I don't know about barter but Fabrice is a creative guy.
 
Pay what you can or what you will. I don't know about barter but Fabrice is a creative guy.

So, we can add this to the "Making a Difference" thread I started last night?

:clap::clap:
 
Fabrice and Fabienne are so creative and clever - their idea is that they want people to enjoy his unique cuisine and you pay what you can and what you think the food is worth - so if one day you have a $8 budget for lunch, you can go - if another day you have $10 or more, same thing or $6.... you get the picture..... I went this week and as usual, I just loved the food!!
 
Is Fabrice the little cafe/bakery in Watercolor that has the most amazing bread and pastries? I'm hoping it's still there? I've still been thinking about it all winter.
 
Is Fabrice the little cafe/bakery in Watercolor that has the most amazing bread and pastries? I'm hoping it's still there? I've still been thinking about it all winter.

Your fine, it's still there, but try Fabrice on 98 near Bayou Bills on the south side of 98.
 
Ok, I know where that is. I remember passing it last summer but I don't think it was open yet. I like the outdoor tables at Watercolor. My dog and I went a few times, he gets an ego boost from all the attention, and I get to increase my butt size.:blink:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top