• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Farmers Market

New posts

murphdog

Beach Comber
Does anyone know if there is a farmers market anywhere in the area? Asked around when I was there last year with no luck...Thanks.
 
murphdog said:
Does anyone know if there is a farmers market anywhere in the area? Asked around when I was there last year with no luck...Thanks.
You probably will have to go to Ft Walton or Panty Maw City to find one. I know of a produce stand or two in Panty Maw, but I have not heard of a true "farmers market."
 
Sadly - no. We used to have Cotton's stand but that was pretty sparse compered to a real farmer's market. I would pay big bucks for real tomatoes.
 
kurt said:
Sadly - no. We used to have Cotton's stand but that was pretty sparse compered to a real farmer's market. I would pay big bucks for real tomatoes.
HeyKurt...be down in a couple of weeks...I would be happy to bring you some :biggrin:
 
seagrovelover said:
HeyKurt...be down in a couple of weeks...I would be happy to bring you some :biggrin:

:clap_1: Meet me at the corner of Banfill and Lydia Street. :wink:
 
Smiling JOe said:
There are two things that money cannot buy -- happiness and home grown tomatoes.

I hear they have some fine ones in Quincy, Sand Mountain, and Italy.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top