• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Favorite cake

New posts
CastlesOfSand said:
Red Velvet Cake!!! My mom makes it for me every year on my birthday. I think the icing is made with butter. Good thing I only eat it once a year! :shock: YUMMY! :biggrin:

My Mom would make us angelfood cake with chocolate whip cream icing for many of our birthdays.

Today, for Valentines Day teacher gifts - I sent my daughter off to school with tart-sized cherry cheesecakes. <insert licking lips smilie>
 
Can I be your child's teacher??? That really is knid and thoughtful.
 
shakennotstirred said:
"Better Than Sex" cake.

It ain't exactly beter than sex, but it sure does come darn close. :biggrin:
 
destindreamin said:
I :wub: the flourless chocolate also!

Will someone PLEASE share the recipe for this cake? It has been mentioned several times and I would love to know how to make it. Thank You!!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
Will someone PLEASE share the recipe for this cake? It has been mentioned several times and I would love to know how to make it. Thank You!!!!!

Darlene, I don't remember the recipe off the top of my head, but can post it when I get home. You can also go on marthastewart.com and do a search for it. I use her recipe.
 
shakennotstirred said:
I guess whoever named that cake must not of been satisfied with their love life!

That's what I'm thinking.
 
destindreamin said:
Darlene, I don't remember the recipe off the top of my head, but can post it when I get home. You can also go on marthastewart.com and do a search for it. I use her recipe.

Thank you DD. I will go and check it out!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top