• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

favorite dining for locals?

New posts
GOOFER!!! How the hell have you been? Are you in town?

.

Hey Shel and Jdarq. just got into town Saturday.. first thing I did was go to the Rep to see The Homecoming..........Awesome. Haven't posted in a long time because Me and Mrs. Goofer were traveling and otherwise preoccupied. Good to be back in good ole SoWal country !!
 
we are going to miss Cafe Bouchee also. They were the greatest. I hope they open somewhere and let us know.:cry:
 
Don't forget Smiling Fish .......especially Tuesday's Local's Night.


I was just coming on here to ask about Smiling Fish. We went by there today just to get a menu and found out about locals night. It will be walking distance from our place once we get out to BMB. Can't wait.

Thanks for tip! What's your fav meal there??

G
 
I was just coming on here to ask about Smiling Fish. We went by there today just to get a menu and found out about locals night. It will be walking distance from our place once we get out to BMB. Can't wait.

Thanks for tip! What's your fav meal there??

G

Its Tuesday and I just had dinner at SF. The special was local flounder fried in a panko coating with rice and sausage.......excellent. Everything is good at SF. I love the wild mushroom ravioli and the chicken with a whipped potato concoction. The grouper is great too !! George, the proprietor, is a very good chef.
 
Where are Gravel Road & Paradis? :confused:

Gravel Road is just east of the 30A/283 intersection, in that little center where the Starbucks and bank front to 30A.

Paradis is in Rosemary in the building on the southeast corner at the stoplight.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top