• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite dish recommendations

New posts

bamabeachgirl

Beach Comber
What are some of your favorite dishes at local restaurants that aren't shellfish? (I'm allergic so I can't enjoy a lot of the great seafood dishes - I really miss them :cry:). Fish, however, is not a problem for me.
 
  • Both the Portobello Filet & Gorgonzola Filet at Cafe Tango. And if you can eat scallops, we highly recommend the Grilled Sea Scallops appetizer -- it is delicious
  • Hamburger at Gravel Road (only served for lunch)
  • Love everything at the Thai Cafe too
 
mmmmm

Wish I had the duck from Cafe Tango right now instead of this microwave dinner. Thier Steaks are awesome also. I love the Foie Gras topped filet. Gravel Road serves a great Buffalo Ribeye.
 
Thanks for the suggestions. It bums me out to not be able to have my favorites. I wasn't always allergic. I'll have to try some of these. Just a few more weeks until we are headed that way. :chill:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top