• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite Hangover Foods

New posts

Cil

Beach Fanatic
I think maybe I'm not the only one who had a bit to drink this weekend.
Anyway, what's your favorite Morning After meal?
I lean towards Mexican food. I just whipped up some huevos rancheros and they went down well. Something about the blandness of the eggs combined with the fiery jalapenos simultaneously soothes and recharges me.
I rarely drink pop but often an old school Classic Coke (none of that diet or vanilla crap) helps as well.
What do y'all like to eat or drink if slightly (or majorly) hungover?
 
cold chinese leftovers
cold pizza
Mexican
Big Mac/FF
Waffle House hashbrowns scattered smothered covered
watermelon
LOTS of iced tea
 
jdarg mentioned a place I'd forgotten about...

Wafflehouse! A big, greezy breakfast from Wafflehouse always fit the bill for me!
 
Hamburger, FF and a real coke!! (classic that is)
cold pizza
anything that is "junk"
see why I dont like to drink????:floor:
 
A BLT, Waffle House hash browns and patty melt, a burger & fries!
And I did have a hangover this am....:blush: went to the game yesterday and partied at the Stadium Place...a facility that is indoor tailgating with a band after the game....:biggrin: Drank and danced too much....:roll: but too much funn ;-)
I fixed myself a cheese omelet and bacon with tomatoes on the side...did the trick!
 
As I said when we discussed this in another thread, a big cheeseburger works for me.

Of course, during last night's UF game, we didn't have much to drink - we had a LOT to drink.:funn:

But I wasn't tipsy enough to paint the driveway orange and blue, which I almost did once. :floor: Now if I get that urge, I have orange lights that I hang on the porch. Some of you might have seen them the night UF won the NCAA basketball championship during spring break this year.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top