• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite restaurants

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are down here in Seagrove right now and have a new favorite restaurant: Yianni's Seagrove Grill. Ate there Monday night. Top to bottom: service, appetizers, entrees, everything, was excellent.

Angelinas was good but service was bad Sunday night. Last night stopped at Goatfeathers II and picked up 2 lbs. freshly-steamed shrimp and ate in. It was great!
 
Smiling JOe said:
Do you know the days which they are open for lunch? I have recently stopped by several times for lunch and they were closed.
The Baithouse is open daily except Monday & Tuesday for breakfast and lunch . If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it - beautiful setting and good food.
 
I guess I hit them on Monday and Tuesday. The few times I ate there in the past were great -- Few people, awesome atmosphere, good service, reasonable prices, good (not WOW!) food, and good portions. I have eaten there only for dinner, but I am looking forward to my next lunch there.
 
I liked the food at Angelinas--but we had the same experience as mentioned in another post--bad service, very rude waiter-
This thread has been great-we will be in the area beginning Saturday, and can't wait to try Elmo's and the Smiling Fish-it will be our first trip to both. We usually cook in at night, and only go out about once a week for dinner-with the number of kids we bring it's no fun getting everyone ready to go out for dinner-So, the recipes mentioned in another thread will also be helpful-anyone out there have an award winning crab cake recipe?? thanks
 
Waterman said:
seagrovechick said:
My gut is still healing from the double cheese I had 2 TIMES when in SoWal last week. Great stuff! :clap_1:
My Buckhead (Atlanta, for those of you who don't frequent the ATL) hairdresser/salon owner (and 30-A property owner as well) adores the hushpuppies at the Seagrove Market Cafe, as do we. He stops there for a take-out of hushpuppies on his way back to Atlanta.
 
lollygal said:
Where is LakePlace? :?: :?:
LakePlace is on the West end of 30-A in Dune Allen, about 1 mile west of Gulf Place on the north side of the road. Several of my good friends claim LakePlace as their favorite restaurant in the area.
 
Thanks, SJ! Is this a fancy schmancy place with reservations recommended, or a casual eatery? What's good there? We'll put it on our list to try if we are ever able to get down that way without a HURRICANE or TS in our path!:bang:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top