seaside gal
Beach Comber
///all the food is good here. My best advice, go to destin, they have great sea food markets, buy shrimp and snow crab. or snow crab at yes, Wal 'mart, 5.99 lb., unbevABLE. gOOD sTUFF. mY FONT SUCKS! ANYWAY, STEAM AN D DIP IN REA BUTTR BEST SEAFOOD IN /SO WAL BEACHES BY FAR!taterbaby said:Hey Guys-My family and I are going to be in the area July 9-16. We are very eixcited about it but one of my downfalls is that I am a mojor planner!!!!!! I guess it is the school teacher in me-haheha Anyway, I have always found a board to check thing out in whatever area we are visiting-One of my favorites has always been about FOOD!!!! Where the best is-what restaurants are famous for what? Price ranges and so on..... Is there anyone else who frequents this board interested in this kind of information-I am new-maybe there is already something like that here and I don't know about it. Anyway-thanks for all the great information so far!!!

