Market Cafe - What's good there? Driven by several times but never stopped.
I am a local who eats at Seagrove Market all the time. I like the no-nonsense, unpretentious atmosphere. The prices are good at lunch and high at dinner, but other than subbing fries for a baked potato, the menu is essentially the same all day. Unless you can sit outside, it is not a good place for a big group as there are only 2- and 4-person tables inside. The fried grouper is awesome! The grilled is also good if you want to save a few calories (which I wouldn't recommend on vacation). The shrimp po boy (fried) is great as well. Whatever you do, make sure you order a side of hush puppies -- they are to die for! Oh, and I actually think they have one of the best cheeseburgers on 30A and it is an inexpensive menu item. Hope that helps!