• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite restaurants

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: Don't forget Old Florida Fish House and Bar(Formerly Luna Del Mar), located on Eastern Lake at 30A! :clap_1:

RiverOtter said:
So what we have so far is: (in no particular order)

Cafe 30A $$$$
The Terrace $$$$
Fish Out Of Water $$$$
Smiling Fish Cafe $$$
Summer Kitchen / Blue By Night ( :roll: 2 names :idontno: ) $$ and $$$$
Criollas $$$$
Royal Orchid
Angelina's $$
Cafe Tango
Bloom's Cafe
Piccolo's Restaurant (Red Bar) $$$
Basmati's
3 - Thirty - 1
Luna Del Mar $$$
Yianni's
Snapperheads
Pandora's
 
Diane4145 said:
:welcome: Don't forget Old Florida Fish House and Bar(Formerly Luna Del Mar), located on Eastern Lake at 30A! :clap_1:


Diane...how could we possibly forget???? I PROMISE we will be eating there in Oct. and will ask for RUSS!
 
Thanks SS, do I believe in my son, or what? :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Sueshore said:
Diane...how could we possibly forget???? I PROMISE we will be eating there in Oct. and will ask for RUSS!
 
I think that they should give me a free dinner, for all of this advertising, that I'm doing! :razz:

Diane4145 said:
:welcome: Don't forget Old Florida Fish House and Bar(Formerly Luna Del Mar), located on Eastern Lake at 30A! :clap_1:
 
Diane4145 said:
I think that they should give me a free dinner, for all of this advertising, that I'm doing! :razz:

Either that or Russ should TIP you!!!!! One week from today, I will breathe in that SoWal air!! And don't worry Diane, we DO plan on dining w/Russ...my husband loved the restaurant!
 
taterbaby said:
Hey Guys-My family and I are going to be in the area July 9-16. We are very eixcited about it but one of my downfalls is that I am a mojor planner!!!!!! I guess it is the school teacher in me-haheha Anyway, I have always found a board to check thing out in whatever area we are visiting-One of my favorites has always been about FOOD!!!! Where the best is-what restaurants are famous for what? Price ranges and so on..... Is there anyone else who frequents this board interested in this kind of information-I am new-maybe there is already something like that here and I don't know about it. Anyway-thanks for all the great information so far!!!

TaterBaby!!!!! so glad you're back!!!!!!!! We have missed you! Hope all is well!
 
Hi Ecopal,

I'm sorry about your difficulty :( in obtaining the number, for The Old Florida Fish House and Bar. It is 850-534-3045, if you haven't, yet. As I've said, time and time again, it's a FANTASTIC place :clap_1: and I know you'll love it! Don't forget, ask for my son, Russ, he'll take GREAT crare of you! :D


ecopal said:
After calling the Walton county tourist center ( they had no clue) and searching the internet I resorted to calling Harbor Docks to get the Old Florida Fish House phone number:
534-3045.

The Old Florida Fish House is located on Eastern Lake on 30A and operate 5 to 10pm everyday except Sunday when they are open 5 to 9:30.
Reservations are not required.
 
While I have not been yet, I intend to visit Amore Pizzeria in Gulf Place. It has been on my list, and today, I met the owner, and now I have to go. She seems really cool, and I like supporting cool people. Good food would be a bonus.

:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top