• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite restaurants

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steeleing3 said:
Hello! Is everyone forgetting the new pizzeria Amore?!!!! It is in Gulf Place, and it is awesome!!! It is a wonderful place... Calling all locals and visitors alike! Come support our favorite pizzeria!
It is open EVERYDAY but Tuesday... 11:30-3 and 5-around 9, maybe later

Amore is getting some play here but it's relatively new and not many people know about it yet.
 
kurt said:
Amore is getting some play here but it's relatively new and not many people know about it yet.
I promise to eat there at some point next week!:drool:
 
Tonight, I ate at the Old Florida Fishhouse, and the sushi was good. Russ, Diane's son, served us and took great care of us. He was suprised to know that his Mom recommended him, and said to tell her thanks. Russ is just as she describes. I must admit, I thought that Diane was inflating her son's image, but she was dead on. Ask for Russ, he will take good care of you. ;-)

I cannot say that I sampled enough of their food to write a full review, but I will be back to fill in the gaps.:D
 
Lake Place is, by far, my favorite "nice" restaurant. I have celebrated my past two birthdays there...
 
Elmo's is fun for kids. They have dance contests, do the limbo and chicken dance and every kid gets a prize, a small frozen strawberry smoothie. The fried grouper is excellent, so are the crab leg dinners.
 
Thanks for the Elmos recommendation. We plan to go there in late February with kids. Do they do these games during lunch and dinner? What's the best time for us to go with an 11 and 13 year old (actually, the 13 year old will be 14 years old that week). Are the games mostly for younger children or would an 11 and 13 year old enjoy them? Thanks again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top