• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite restaurants

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard alot about Elmos, but have never seen it-where is it in relation to Grayton? thanks, susan
 
sue said:
I have heard alot about Elmos, but have never seen it-where is it in relation to Grayton? thanks, susan

It is on the West end of 30-A across from Butler Elementary.
 
Hey guys,

It's my understanding that Summer Kitchen and Blue By Night are 2 different owners sharing the space, hence the 2 names. In any event, its a thousand times better than Onano's in Rosemary who continue to tick people off with their airs, mediocre food and nasty service.

Tried wheelhouse twice which was more than enough for me. Food on the buffet was dried up and yucky looking so we left the second time without eating.

Anyone tried the boathouse in Watercolor. I agree with Fish out of Water. Lots of butt kissing which I love when I'm paying that much for dinner but it was great.

Is Borago's ever open. Can't tell you how many times Ive tried to eat there and they are always closed. River Otter's list is great. BTW, Just tried Bogwalk at Destin Commons. Small servings but excellent chow.
 
Summer Kitchen/Blue by Night is the same restaurant, same owners, same staff, different food. James and Mirima Dillon are the owners with James being the Chef/Manager.
 
Camp Creek Kid said:
Summer Kitchen/Blue by Night is the same restaurant, same owners, same staff, different food. James and Mirima Dillon are the owners with James being the Chef/Manager.

Both are.. er it is ... well great place(s) to eat :biggrin: ... odd marketing ploy though :roll: .. But I highly recommend eating at that building :biggrin: which ever name it is running under at that time. You won't be disappointed :cool:
 
We just got back home from Seagrove area and I highly recommend Yianni's Grill in Seagrove. The food is Greek and is priced reasonable and they have sweet and unsweet tea. It is in a little strip mall on the oposite end of Zak's seafood market.

Also, Pickles in Grayton Beach has great fried pickles and great hot dogs.
 
luvbunniljk said:
We just got back home from Seagrove area and I highly recommend Yianni's Grill in Seagrove. The food is Greek and is priced reasonable and they have sweet and unsweet tea. It is in a little strip mall on the oposite end of Zak's seafood market.

Also, Pickles in Grayton Beach has great fried pickles and great hot dogs.

Always wondered about that place. Never have stopped and tried it. Thank for the review. :cool:
 
If you are going to Angelina's, watch what you eat. Last week, while eating a salad, my friend noticed a toothpick in his salad. Seeing the toothpick made me wonder where they were getting the lettuce to make the salad??? I must say that the pizza was good and had no toothpicks under the cheese.
 
Smiling JOe said:
If you are going to Angelina's, watch what you eat. Last week, while eating a salad, my friend noticed a toothpick in his salad. Seeing the toothpick made me wonder where they were getting the lettuce to make the salad??? I must say that the pizza was good and had no toothpicks under the cheese.

Never had a bad meal or bad experience there. :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top