• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

February Specials/ Worth Reading!

New posts

Coffee House

Beach Lover
I just realized that I have not posted February specials yet.
This month we are offering:

1.50 small coffee
3.00 Ham, Egg, and Cheese on a plain or wheat bagel.
3.00 Smoothies
5.00 Deli Turkey or Roast Beef Deluxe with Chips
5.00 Chili with Crackers

That means breakfast sandwich special with coffee special = 4.50
And a 100% fruit smoothie with either sandwich and side item = 8.00

I'll be seeing you soon!

Leslie
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top