• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fernleighs Antiques

New posts
Slightly related to a recent post on antique stores in the area. We just went to Fernleigh's in Panama City Beach and it is a treasure trove of nautical and sea related antiquities. They used to be in Seaside in what is one half of the current Pizitz space. They are now filling a huge building with stuff (probably cheaper rent!). They are on Hwy 98 a few miles east of Lake Powell. I urge you to check it out if you are even slightly interested in nautical history.
 
30A Skunkape said:
Slightly related to a recent post on antique stores in the area. We just went to Fernleigh's in Panama City Beach and it is a treasure trove of nautical and sea related antiquities. They used to be in Seaside in what is one half of the current Pizitz space. They are now filling a huge building with stuff (probably cheaper rent!). They are on Hwy 98 a few miles east of Lake Powell. I urge you to check it out if you are even slightly interested in nautical history.

Thanks Skunkape! I'll stop in next time I'm down. Sounds like a great place. I am in need of some neat stuff! :cool:
 
kurt said:
It is quite the place. Do they still have the 6-foot Nikon binocs from WWII?

They had numerous optical devices, many mounted and honed in on trailers across 98 ( :floor: ) but I don't remember the giant binoculars specifically.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top