• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Finally !! Good News For All !!!

New posts

Capricious

Beach Fanatic
(Robin Williams' voice)
GOOOOD MOOORNING SOWALLL !!

Heres your morning dose of "Cheery"-O's !:

Oils prices rise to new record !!
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/071016/oil_prices.html?.v=6

Housing Woes to Slow Economic Growth !!
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/071015/bernanke.html?.v=13

And, FInally, Baby Boomers Begin Draining the Social Security "Trust Fund(?!)"
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=aAAJdNHgnKUw


I'll spare you comment on the continueing vacuum called Iraq.


Well, it's off to the showers and then I will commute to work by
bicycle (don't need no oil)

Don't need to worry about our house losing much value as it (Surprise !)
did not have much value to begin with ! (resisted the "McMansion urge,
don't ya know)

And I don't need to worry much about Social Security (or lack there-of)
either, as I have learned the ALPHABET ! (i.e: IRA, 401K, S-A-V-E)

A little link to brighten your day !!
http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/lyrics/dontworry.htm

Maybe I'll stop this morning for a nice cup of five-buck Starbucks!?

Nahhhhhh !

Bye Bye

(walks off the stage to the sound of the theme song from Mr. Roger's
Neighborhood)
 
More good news! I just saw the thread about Jesus wine!! Just what my life was missing. :lol: It is a good day!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top