• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Finally Made It Back!

New posts

Pippi

Beach Comber
IMG_3840.JPG
Hi Everyone. I'm a retired special educator from GA, and also a cancer survivor! I've been visiting SoWal since 1968 as a 10 yr old. We stayed in a cabin in Grayton when Butler General Store was covered with graffiti and you could go anywhere on the beach, over the dunes, and through the woods in a jeep. I've missed very few years since then. I lived here for a year in the 2000-2001 school year and taught at Butler. My son, Grant was 6 and such a little Beach Bum! We met every evening at sunset with a group called "POETS." It was the best year of my life! I'm finally back and hope to become a part of the local community again. I would like to find opportunities for tutoring, but also looking for a like-minded group to hang out with! Pam aka Pippi
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top