• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Finally--made it to Flip Flops!

New posts
I had the blackened grouper po'boy. Awesome. And next time I'll try the burger with gorgonzola cheese. And then the shrimp po'boy.
 
Paula, you are lucky. I can never make it past the tasty cheeseburgers. They are so good. One day I'm going to trick my stomach and order something else.
 
I made it there too and yummy! I had the gorg burger and a mango smoothie. :clap:
 
Thanks again for all the local support! We would not make it without all of the positive support from sowal.com.... We will keep doing our best to give all our customers the best value possible!

Flip-Flops
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top