• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Finally.................:-))))

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Our new sign is finally in the ground:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :D ....and I know I'm being boastful, :blush: but it is soooo beautiful.

Maybe I can rest now.:chill: :floor: It only took 9 months to design and work with a great sign company...BOARDWALK SIGNS. Sandy & Joe are the greatest for putting up with me...I'm so picky. :drink2: :blush: :nono1: :biggrin:

Things are going well and I have met many wonderful SoWallers. :wub: :D :wub: I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING :scratch: TO GET A GROUP (WHOMEVER IS IN TOWN WITH LOCAL SOWALLERS)TO COME IN ALL TOGETHER FOR A SPECIAL TIME. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A DATE...MONTH, YEAR????:idontno:

Ooooops! Sorry about the caps...don't have the time to change right now.:roll::doh:

New Menu will be out soon....I will post in a week.:drool: The sun is now staying up (thanks to new hours) for an early dinner sunset view and it is to die for.

Wishing you all a safe and funn St Patrick's Day!!!!:biggrin:

The "K"
 
Love it! I'll see it in April!:clap_1:
 
Looks good! We will come in soon and test drive the food!:clap_1:

Thanks so much! We'll be waiting for you!!!!:welcome: Been anxious to meet ya'll :clap_1: Call for a reservation so I can put you in the most special place....we'll take good care of you!!!
 
Love it! I'll see it in April!:clap_1:

DD I've got a puppy whose tail goes as fast if not faster then that Wild Cat on your sig. It never fails to make me laugh. :rolling: :funn: April is getting very close....can't wait to meet you then!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top