• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Find my rental?!?!?

New posts

BlueFox181

Beach Fanatic
OK- I will be in town for a very brief stay this week will the sole purpose of the trip being to find a place for me to live. I have one day to fiind the place. Yes, ONE day. Thursday.

Do you have a 2 bd/2 bth with a bonus room or a 3 bd/2bth? I would like to stay as close to 283/30A as possible (but I am looking from Miramar over to Pt. Washington.)

Important:
?I have 2 small 30 lb. dogs and would like to have a fenced yard if at all possible.

?It MUST have that bonus room or a third bedroom.

Please get in touch with me if you have any pics, and/or can schedule a showing Thurs.

Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top