• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fine Dining Recommendations

New posts
I'de pass on Bargo, unless they have just done it, they have not changed their menu in two years.
The places that moved from NO are the most innovative, D&K, Fire.

Borago? Why change perfection? :idontno:
 
The new Graffiti in Carillon Beach.
 
In addition to Café Thirty-A and Borago, I like Bud & Alley's. If you want a "fine dining" atmosphere, ask for a table in the main dining room. The other rooms are more casual, a.k.a. tents.
 
For Italian I like Enzos on 393 just off 30-a. A little out of the way but the food is great. Boragos, Basmatis andthe rest mentioned are also very good.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top