• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fine Dining Update

New posts

newsprint

Beach Lover
In town this week to enjoy the little slice of heaven you have here on 30A.

We usually enjoy a mix of casual restaurants and "fine dining" spots while here. Which higher end type places are particularly good right now?

I've read some posts on interesting new additions in Rosemary (Paridis) and Alys (Caliza) and was wondering were these some of the better spots right now or just pretty good.

I was sad to see Criollas gone as we've had such a long history with it, through the ups and downs.
 
On 30A for fine dining places come and go but right now I would recommend Chops...Basmati's...or Fish Out Of Water Cafe if cash is not an issue for you...there are many other places that have good food on 30A that won't set you back quite as much but I assumed you wanted the real high end places
 
For "fine dining", no trip down complete without a stop at Cafe 30-a; phenomenal service and consistently wonderful food. Onano at Rosemary a favorite as well.
 
The regulars probably think I'm a broken record, but for my money the best place of all is the Terrace in Inlet Beach. I've owned property in IB for ten years, have probably been to the Terrace every single time I've been down, and have always had a great meal. :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top