• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"Fire" -- a new restaurant

New posts
:wub: ...I love Punzy's new tar!!!! :wave:
 
some people from fire were at toni's buying produce today... it sounded like they were purchasing for restaurant use. they must have been reading the thread on buying local food! good for them, and soon the two will be neighbors.
 
Yes, we used to laugh at people going in there because they'd say, "Um, it smells so good," when they got out of their car, but they were smelling our food we were eating on our porch.

The menu was rotisserie chicken, ribs, pizza, and sandwiches. It was comparable to Wild Olives as far as the sandwiches went. I would not have eaten there more than once had it not been across the street. And even across the street, we only ate there five or six times. It was very expensive for the fare. You could get a Zagat score 27 meal for the same price in New Orleans.

Our favorite waiter did work there evenings, though. He also waited tables in the mornings at Bluebird Cafe (in hot pants, SoWal may not be ready). He loved, loved Skunky. I must not have realized Skunk was the lone gunman. I hope he's coming to SoWal, too!

Well hello all!!:wave:
Yes its the morning server at Bluebird (that allegedly wore hot pants:yikes:)
My name is Stuart and yes I did make this treck along with everyone else.
So who is this Skunky and Rapunzel??
I am new to your new area and love it!! Yes I have had to put away those (once again "alleged hot pants") and done some more appropriate wardbrobe, as Im still trying to figure out what this is.....
We aint in Kansas no more Toto!!!
But I do hope you guys will come and check us out!
Im usually around there Thursday, Saturday, And Sundays Nights only for now....
Oh yes, and thanks for the cats ass Scottalderson!!
See yall soon!!!!

 
Went there for lunch. It was soooo good! Can't wait to try out dinner!!
CHEERS!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top