• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fire Friday night

New posts

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Wife and I had another great dinner at Fire, it was nice to see such a good crowd at a fine restaurant. The twp NO spots, Fire and D&K have both set a very high bar (no pun) that I'm sure the other fine spots in Grayton will soon equal- we are all going to be the winners for that.
 
The brunch is incredible, had another wonderful meal and got a nice buzz from the complimentary champagne. Will definitely be back next week for the 5th time.
 
The brunch is incredible, had another wonderful meal and got a nice buzz from the complimentary champagne. Will definitely be back next week for the 5th time.

SGB,

Looks like you're getting hooked on that stuff:floor::floor:
 
Fire is amazing! Food and service has been incredible every time we have gone - need to try their brunch!
 
Wife and I had another great dinner at Fire, it was nice to see such a good crowd at a fine restaurant. The twp NO spots, Fire and D&K have both set a very high bar (no pun) that I'm sure the other fine spots in Grayton will soon equal- we are all going to be the winners for that.

:bow:Thank You Buckhead Rick for mentioning us in the same thread with FIRE! I love them and find it my hiding spot for a late lunch with some business thrown in. I am partial to restaurants that have different rooms to dine in....and well, FIRE has all that and great food too. My favorite is the Red room, but last time I tried a different one and loved the new perspective of people watching. Love their servers. They always make us feel special when we come in....that is #1 in my books! And, usually we go for a late lunch! :idontno::roll::blush: Thanks FIRE for always accomodating us!;-)

:wave:Kat
 
Hey Katzzzzzz
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT!!

We Love ya to pieces for it!!!

I actually got to dine at your great place for lunch last week and loved everything!!!
Id love to try Dinner but Alass I am always at work!!!
See you soon!
NOLA!
 
Hey Nola, going for lucky number 7 tomorrow, will need our usual table.
fing10.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top