• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fire Friday night

New posts
Hey Katzzzzzz
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT!!

We Love ya to pieces for it!!!

I actually got to dine at your great place for lunch last week and loved everything!!!
Id love to try Dinner but Alass I am always at work!!!
See you soon!
NOLA!

THANK YOU NOLA T......look for us sometime this week for lunch if we can get away from the Cafe. If not, then next week after the craziness of Thanksgiving week! We could use a late lunch...we'll try to get there before closing I promise.;-)

Lets get FIRE and D&K's together and do something. That would be funn!!!!:clap:

:wave:Kat
 
THANK YOU NOLA T......look for us sometime this week for lunch if we can get away from the Cafe. If not, then next week after the craziness of Thanksgiving week! We could use a late lunch...we'll try to get there before closing I promise.;-)

Lets get FIRE and D&K's together and do something. That would be funn!!!!:clap:

:wave:Kat

Kat do you just mean the staff or do a culinary thing together :drool:. Either would be incredible, but the later would be more filling.
 
Didnt get on the message board till today but your table is always reserved SWGB!
 
Last edited:
THANK YOU NOLA T......look for us sometime this week for lunch if we can get away from the Cafe. If not, then next week after the craziness of Thanksgiving week! We could use a late lunch...we'll try to get there before closing I promise.;-)

Lets get FIRE and D&K's together and do something. That would be funn!!!!:clap:

:wave:Kat

Kat
I wont be there until Thursday lunch and then Friday lunch as well But of course you'll be welcome at anytime!!!

See you then!!!
 
My son, Russ, works there. While in the military he went by James, but, I'm not really sure what he goes by, at Fire! :idontno: Either way, he's a cutie!;-) Please tell him that Mom says, "hi", if ya ask for him!:wub: He's very "customer centered", like Mom!:clap:
Brunch at Fire - wonderful food & service w/ free champagne. Doesn't get any better than that! :wub:
 
Kat do you just mean the staff or do a culinary thing together :drool:. Either would be incredible, but the later would be more filling.

I say lets do both! Doesn't have to be in December....we have a lot of opportune times coming up after December!!!

See you soon!;-)

:wave:Kat:drink2:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top