• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fire In Blackcreek Freeport

New posts
The smell and smoke is bad in Pt. Washington now, must be drifting in this direction.
 
I just got home- I have been driving around our neighborhood to find the fire- it is so smoky I thought it was here. What about Kickball Brian? Doesn't he live around there?
 
I just got home- I have been driving around our neighborhood to find the fire- it is so smoky I thought it was here. What about Kickball Brian? Doesn't he live around there?

Yes! Big Country? He just got a place over there.
Is it really dry out there?
 
Look out your back door and you will see the smoke rising from the trees, from across the Bay.
If the fire jumps the intracoastal at Eden I'll be the first to know. I'll be at home working today so I'll keep a lookout on the the fire. WCFD has people over here looking around, that means they must be a little nervous.:eek:
 
Last edited:
Did anyone watch the Channel 13 news at noon? Are there any updates?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top