• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fire in Seagrove

New posts
Yeah the one in Seagrove you could see from a distance, but if you were in Seagrove you could only smell it.
 
Smell it? I am choking on it! We are contemplating a hotel for the night. Terrible headache, kids are coughing. Hate to be unpopular, but I think they are a bunch of numbskulls for burning when the wind is blowing toward homes. We met a couple of these firebugs with their walkie talkies, and trucks, wearing a hundred pounds of garb. Have they ever heard of the weather channel?
 
Smell it? I am choking on it! We are contemplating a hotel for the night. Terrible headache, kids are coughing. Hate to be unpopular, but I think they are a bunch of numbskulls for burning when the wind is blowing toward homes. We met a couple of these firebugs with their walkie talkies, and trucks, wearing a hundred pounds of garb. Have they ever heard of the weather channel?

Unfortunately, no matter what direction the wind blows, it will be inconvenient to someone's home.

Where are you that you're indoors and affected that badly? I'm in Seagrove and there isn't even a smoke smell.:idontno:
 
The smoke is very thick and the smell is really strong in a very small part of Seagrove from The Gourd Garden to Eastern Lake. When heathernken says they are choking on it, believe them. I have a terrible headache as well and contemplated leaving for the night.
 
That sucks!

Do HVAC units have a "recirculate inside air" function like cars do?

Wasn't my dog (though as you can see by my avatar I'm partial to chocolates), but thank you for asking. I ran into a friend posting signs and put the APB on Sowal to help him out.
 
On Eastern lake. The gulf cannot clear the smoke. It smells like a house fire. It's like the movie "Silent Hill."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top