• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fire rocks!

New posts

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
Wow! What a fabulous restaurant! They've hit the trifecta - great food, great service, great atmosphere.

I'd normally recommend a specific dish, but based on the silence that descended upon our table after everything single thing was served, you can't go wrong - and it takes a lot to make us stop talking completely & focus on our food!

We had an eclectic group with a wide variety of likes and dislikes and everyone LOVED their food!

Severe thumbs up and the scooterbug seal of approval! :wub:
 
Fire is just north of the four way stop in Grayton Beach - take the first paved road to the left after that intersection. Fire is at the end of the street on the left.

I have had good meals there at lunch and dinner. I wrote a longer review with pictures (also includes their website that has their menu and more pictures) at....

http://www.southwaltonliving.com/20...great-balls-of-fire-restaurant-grayton-beach/

Hope this helps...

Great review...and the pictures made me so hungry. :drool::clap:
 
Great review!! We love Fire.:wub: I love the food- there is nothing like it on 30A- completely unique to the area. And delicious to boot.

Oh yeah- the bar is sexy. Go look and you will know what I mean.
 
Ditto!! Also had excellent experience at FIRE in Sept....plan to visit them again in October!!
 
Wow! What a fabulous restaurant! They've hit the trifecta - great food, great service, great atmosphere.



We had an eclectic group with a wide variety of likes and dislikes and everyone LOVED their food!

Severe thumbs up and the scooterbug seal of approval! :wub:
:clap::clap::clap:
Chickpea & I had lunch there about 2 months ago....................:clap::clap:
YUM YUM YUM!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top