• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fire!!!!

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Who saw the P-3 Orion air tanker attack the fire today in Seagrove? I did from the 21st floor of One Seagrove Place. I looked down on the aircraft as it went by. 3 times. Coolest flying I have seen. The King Air spotter plane did an excellent job of bringing the tanker in on the approach. Those boys are good and we should be thankful. :clap_1:
 
they all deserve a :clap_1:
 
Let's keep all Seagrove fire discussion on one thread - [ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?p=237430"]Fire in SoWal -- Seagrove Beach - Page 5 - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top