• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fireworks

New posts
To bad some of those fireworks didn't blow up some illegal seawalls.Guess we'll have to wait for a nice Cat 4 to do it! I'm seeing alot of nice Ciggy Butts left all over the beach as well as next to the 300 some trash recepticles. Brad I suppose it's not possible for some nice ashtrays to be put out. And if trash doesn't make it into such recepticle I notice the County just keeps driving on by it. Like Smily says Don't feed the Animals.
 
Maybe that nice crab can educate folks not to throw out ciggy butts or better yet let's design a Flag. Say white flag with a red X across the malboroman sitting on a Camel. :floor:
 
060704-seaside-022.jpg
 
kurt said:

It was quite a beautiful show of fireworks at Seaside - and watching from the beach was very special. Kind of strange how they did what seemed like the grand finale in the middle of the show though. But, I'm not complaining, it was really beautiful...:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top