• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

fishing on the beach

New posts
Are you able to buy a license on 30-A anywhere? I believe in the past I bought mine at Wally World.

At what age do kids need a fishing license?
 
We had very nice snowbirds staying at our place this past February - mid-March and the guy said the fishing was great at Seacrest Beach right off the beach. One guy was coming to our area of the beach from Panama City Beach because although he and his wife were staying in PCB, he said the fishing was much better at Seacrest beach. These guys usually filled a bucket or two of fish every day (I was there in late February and they were quite successful with their fishing from what I could see -- they were out fishing every day at least during the week I was there).

It's true that some of the old cypress forest is exposed in spots, so maybe that has something to do with it. I don't fish, but given that the location is good for fishing, I may give it a try.

Remember adults need a license. I don't know about kids. I think it's pretty easy to get and you can find information on the Graytonbeach.com homepage I think.

Have a grayt vacation!
 
Go Franny, where there's fleas, there's Pomps...Not to hijack the thread but Cobia are being caught in shallows and around piers from Destin to Pensacola...Anybody ACTUALLY seen or caught around here the last few days?...Red

Excellent point redfisher. Although you would be hardpressed to catch a Cobia in June. June is a great month to shark-fish along the beach at night though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top