Rather B Paddlin
Beach Lover
Are you able to buy a license on 30-A anywhere? I believe in the past I bought mine at Wally World.
At what age do kids need a fishing license?
At what age do kids need a fishing license?
I bet Yellowfin sells licenses. Check the Grayton Corners store inside Grayton General Store, or the main store in Seagrove.Are you able to buy a license on 30-A anywhere? I believe in the past I bought mine at Wally World.
At what age do kids need a fishing license?
At what age do kids need a fishing license?
Go Franny, where there's fleas, there's Pomps...Not to hijack the thread but Cobia are being caught in shallows and around piers from Destin to Pensacola...Anybody ACTUALLY seen or caught around here the last few days?...Red
http://marinefisheries.org/license.htm#Rec
Should be able to get your answers at this link, but anyone 15 or under is exempt from licensing, but not from limit and bag regs.